Van Damme Speaker Cables Hi-Fi Series 2x4mm-2x4mm A Pair Terminated 268-504-000
2 Meter Pair
A pair ( 2 x 4mm ) VAN DAMME Hi-Fi Series LC-OFC 2 x 4mm TOTAL DEFINITION DIRECTIONAL HI-FI Audio Speaker Cables Terminated.
The cables are soldered onto the banana plug's for a high quality connection.
All ends finished with high quality colour coded black and red and heat shrink sleeves.
cables are directional so prior to connecting, make sure that the arrows run from the amplifier to the speakers terminals.
With free Van Damme Tie
This hi-fi speaker cable is designed for high-end hi-fi systems and for critical studio monitoring applications where transparency of signal transmission is paramount. Indeed, this cable is specified by more than one "world class" hi-fi equipment manufacturer and is used in many world class recording and mastering studios. The cable comprises of ultra fine 0.1mm conductors with 7-way plait construction to minimise the skin effect and to keep the cable remarkably flexible, given it's size.
• Conductor: 7 plaits of 73x 0.1mm bare ultra pure linear crystal oxygen free copper
• Insulation: Clear PVC
• Conductor resistance: 4.70 ohm/Km
• Screen: 93% optical coverage LC-OFC braid
• Overall diameter: 14mm x 5mm
• Conductor stranding – 7 x (73 x 0.10mm).
• Weight: 140Kg/Km
• High end domestic hi-fi cables
• Professional critical monitoring, High end domestic hi-fi cables. Professional studio near field monitoring.
Shotgun construction for easy conductor separation and identification.
Speaker cables have ultra fine 0.10mm conductors with 7 way plait construction to minimise the skin effect.
Ultra pure oxygen free copper for outstanding sonic integrity.
Van Damme Product code: VDC 268-504-000.
Please see our other range of high quality Van Damme Cables!